USED Garneau Airstream TT8.8 53cm Carbon Time Trial Triathlon Bike Dura Ace Look
For sale is a USED 53cm Garneau Airstream TT8.8 Carbon Time Trial Triathlon Bike
- Size: 51cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 51.5cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54cm
- Head Tube: 10cm
- Steer Tube: 21.5cm
- Standover Height: 76cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x9
- Components: Shimano/Vision
- Color: Carbon/Red/White
- Weight: 9.3kg/20.5 lbs.
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: FSA, integrated
- Seatpost: Tear shape, specific to frame. 0mm offset, 300mm length
- Saddle: Specialized Jett, 155mm width
- Stem: Qroo alloy, 85mm length,
- Basebar: Vision Base bar, 42cm width, 95mm reach, 0mm drop
- Aerobars: Vision TT bars, 340mm length
- Shifters: Shimano SL-BS77
- Brake Levers: Cane Creek 200TT
- Brakes: Shimano Dura-Ace, BR-7700
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace, FD-7700
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-AceRD-7700
- Crankset: Shimano Dura-Ace FC-7700, 172.5mm length, 53/39T
- Bottom Bracket: Octalink
- Cassette: Shimano, 12-25T
- Chain: Shimano, CH-7701
- Wheelset: Shimano R500, quick release
- Tires: Bontrager AW1, 700x25c
- Extras: Mavic rear wheel sensor + magnets (on crankarm and on pedal spindle) included. Front computer mount from unknown brand included too. LOOK Keo CroMo pedals, and bottle cage included.
CONDITION: Bike is a mix of good and new parts. (See below). Functions well, with smooth shifts and a minor signs of wear over frame and parts.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3.5 (chain/cassette are 4 (very good), cranks are 3)
- Brake Pads: 3 (good)
- Tires: 3 (good)
- Wheels: 5 (new)
- Frame: 3 (good)
- Shifters: 3 (good)
- Cables/Housing: 3 (good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'4" to 5'9". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.