USED Intense 5.5 EVP XL 21'' Aluminum Full Suspension Mountain Bike Deore XT 3x9
For sale is a USED Intense 5.5 EVP XL 21'' Aluminum Full Suspension Mountain Bike Deore XT 3x9
- Size: XL/21''
- Seat Tube (c-t): 21''
- Top Tube (effective): 60cm
- Head Tube: 130mm
- Steer Tube: 230mm
- Standover Height: 31''
- Wheel Size: 26''
- Speed: 3x9
- Type: Full Suspension Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano Deore XT Mix
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 23.9lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Fox Talas RLC
- Headset: Threadless
- Rear Suspension: Fox Float RP23
- Seatpost: Thomson Elite 31.6mm
- Saddle: Jamis
- Stem: FSA Aluminum 90mm
- Handlebar: FSA XC 190 Aluminum 640mm
- Shifters: Shimano Deore XT SL-M751
- Brakes: Shimano Deore LX BR-M585
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT FD-M751
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT Rapid Rise RD-M760
- Crankset: Shimano Deore XT FD-M760 175mm 42/32/22
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano Deore XT CS-M760 11-34t
- Chain: NEW KMC X9.93
- Wheelset: Mavic X717 Disc
- Tires: Specialized The Captain 26x2.2'' Front, Kenda 26x2.1'' Rear
- Extras: Metal Platform Pedals
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows some cosmetic wear from normal use. Chain and rear tire are brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 6' and up. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.