SOLD OUT - USED IRO Mark V Fixed Gear Frame and Fork 57cm Black Track Bike Fixie
For sale is a USED IRO Mark V Fixed Gear Frame and Fork 57cm Black Track Bike Fixie
- Size: 57cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 59cm
- Seat Tube (c-c): 54cm
- Top Tube (c-c): 57cm
- Top Tube (eff): 57cm
- Head Tube: 150mm
- Steer Tube: 220mm
- Spacing (F/R): 100mm / 120mm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Serial: M6121238
- Weight: 3,020 grams (Frame and Fork)
- Frame: Tig Welded Chromoly Steel, Teardrop Aero Shaped Top and Down Tubes. Single Speed Dropouts, Drilled and routed for Rear Rim Brake.
- Fork: Tig Welded Chromoly Steel, Drilled for Front Rim Brake.
- Headset: 1-1/8" Threadless Press-In (not included)
- Seatpost: 27.2 diameter (not included)
- Seatpost Clamp: 29.8-30.0 diameter (not included)
- Bottom Bracket: Standard BSA (English-thread) Threaded 68mm (not included)
- Extras: Bottle cage mounts on Seat Tube
CONDITION: USED, in very good condition with minimal signs of wear.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'9" to 6'1". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
Original MSRP: $249
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.