USED KHS Alite 2000 15" Aluminum Hardtail Mountain Bike Deore XT 3x9 MTB
For sale is a USED KHS Alite 2000 15" Aluminum Hardtail Mountain Bike Deore XT 3x9 MTB
- Size: 15''
- Seat Tube (c-t): 16''
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 115mm
- Steer Tube: 180mm
- Standover Height: 28''
- Wheel Size: 26''
- Speed: 3x9
- Type: Hardtail Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano Deore XT Mix
- Color: Red Yellow Black
- Weight: 28.7lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Rock Shox Reba RL 29''
- Headset: Cane Creek Integrated
- Seatpost: Bontrager SSR Aluminum 27.2mm
- Saddle: WTB Rocket V
- Stem: Aluminum Threadless 80mm
- Handlebar: Protaper OS Aluminum 650mm
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M510
- Brakes: Hayes Stroker Ryde Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT FD-M739
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Deore XT RD-M750
- Crankset: Bontrager Race 175mm 42/32/22
- Bottom Bracket: ISIS Drive, English Threaded
- Cassette: Sram 9 Speed 11-34
- Chain: Shimano 9 Speed
- Wheelset: Alexrims DM18 26'' Alloy
- Tires: Bontrager XR4 Comp 26x2.35
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced and super clean. This bike has a 29'' fork installed, which actually works well with a 26" wheel to make the head tube angle a bit more slack with better trail geometry.SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'2'' to 5'7''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.