SOLD OUT - USED Marin Highway One 20" Aluminum/Carbon Hybrid Bike Shimano 105 3x9 Speed
For sale is a USED Marin Highway One 20" Aluminum/Carbon Hybrid Bike Shimano 105 3x10 Speed
- Size: 20"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 54cm
- Top Tube (effective): 60cm
- Head Tube: 180mm
- Steerer Tube: 300mm
- Standover Height: 33"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x9
- Components: Shimano 105 Mix
- Color: Silver
- Weight: 20.8lbs
- Frame: Aluminum, w/ Carbon Fiber Seat Stays
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: 1-1/8" Threadless
- Seatpost: FSA Carbon, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Serfas Cosmos
- Stem: FSA Aluminum, 130mm
- Handlebar: ALP Carbon Flat Bar, 590mm
- Shifters: Shimano SL-R440 3x9 Spee Flat Bar Trigger Shifters
- Brakeset: Avid Single Digit 7 V-Brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-R443
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5501
- Crankset: FSA Carbon Team Issue 175mm 53/39/30
- Bottom Bracket: Octalink
- Cassette: SRAM 9 Speed 12-26t
- Chain: SRAM PC 971
- Wheelset: Shimano WH-R550 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro Slick 700x23c Rear, Bontrager Select 700x28c Front
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike has a few small scratches from normal use, but is in great mechanical shape.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Brake Pads: 3/5 (Good)
- Tires: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Wheels: 3/5 (Good)
- Frame: 3/5 (Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (Very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" to 6'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.