USED Moots Vamoots Titanium 55cm Road Bike Shimano Ultegra Roval Carbon Ti
For sale is a USED Moots Vamoots Titanium 55cm Road Bike Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed Carbon Wheels
- Size: 55cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 55cm
- Top Tube (effective): 55cm
- Head Tube: 16cm
- Steerer Tube: 26.3cm
- Standover Height: 80.5cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Ultegra, Ritchey
- Color: Titanium/Red
- Weight: 8.3kg/18.3 lbs
- Frame: Titanium
- Fork: Carbon
- Headset: Chris King GripLock
- Seatpost: Ritchey Comp Alloy, 25mm offset, 400mm offset
- Saddle: Fizik Arione, 130mm
- Stem: Ritchey Comp Alloy, 100mm length
- Handlebar: Ritchey Logic Curve, 42cm width, 140mm drop, 73mm reach
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8000
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra, BR-R800
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, FD-R8000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, RD-R8000
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra, FC-R8000, 50/34T, 172.5mm length
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano SM-BBR60, threaded, external bearing cups
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, CS-HG800-11, 11-34T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG701
- Wheelset: Roval Rapide CL40, quick release, 23mm width (external), 40mm depth
- Tires: Continental UltraSport, 700x28c
CONDITION: Lightly used titanium road bike. Crank has some shoe rub on it, along with a few minor scratches on frame. The frame and components are in great mechanical shape.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 4
- Tires: 3.5 (pretty good)
- Wheels: 4
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 4
- Cables/Housing: 4
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'6" to 5'11". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.