USED Niner Jet 9 Medium SLX XT RockShox Manitou Full Suspension Mountain Bike
For sale is a USED Niner Jet 9 Medium SLX XT RockShox Manitou Full Suspension Mountain Bike 2x10 speed
- Size: M
- Seat Tube (c-t): 18.5"
- Top Tube (effective): 23"
- Head Tube: 4.75"
- Steer Tube: 8"
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Speed: 2x10 speed
- Type: Full suspension mountain bike
- Components: Shimano SLX/XT/ & Hayes
- Color: White/Black
- Weight: 30 lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Manitou Tower Pro, 90mm travel
- Headset: Cane Creek, integrated, tapered
- Rear Suspension: Rockshox Monarch RL, 165mm eye-to-eye
- Seatpost: Easton EC70, 30.9mm, 400mm length, 0mm offset
- Saddle: Blackburn Orogen, 140mm width
- Stem: Easton Alloy, 8°x115mm length
- Handlebar: Crank Brothers Iodine All Mountain, 680mm width, 30mm riser, 6° back & 5° up
- Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M670
- Brakes: Shimano M445 (rear) & Hayes Ryde, Stroker (front), 180mm rotors
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT FD-M786, Clamp style
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT, RD-M786
- Crankset: RaceFace Turbine, 38/26T, 175mm length
- Bottom Bracket: RaceFace Team, X-type, external bearings
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG81-10, 11-36T
- Chain: KMC 10 speed
- Wheelset: WTB FX23, 29", thru-axle (front), quick release (rear)
- Tires: Specialized The Captain, 29x2.0" (front), CST Rock Hawk, 29x2.25" (rear)
CONDITION: Bike is in good shape overall, components and frame have some scratches/scuffs (fork, headtube, cranks) but everything is working well.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good), (5 (new) for chain)
- Brake Pads: 3 (good), (5 (new) for rear)
- Tires: 3 (5 (new) for rear)
- Wheels: 3 (good)
- Frame: 3 (good)
- Shifters: 3 (good)
- Cables/Housing: 3 (good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'6" to 6'0". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.