USED Quintana Roo Kilo 650C 53cm TT Triathlon Bike 2x9 Speed Aluminum Black
For sale is a USED Quintana Roo Kilo 650C 53cm TT Triathlon Bike 2x9 Speed Aluminum Black
- Size: 53cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 54cm
- Top Tube (effective): 52cm
- Head Tube: 12cm
- Steer Tube: 22cm
- Standover Height:
- Wheel Size: 650c
- Speed: 2x9
- Components: Shimano Ultegra/105, Easton
- Color: Black/White
- Weight: 9kg/19.8 lbs
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: Alloy
- Headset: FSA Orbit, conventional threadless
- Seatpost: Alloy, 27.2mm Ø, 25mm offset
- Saddle: Bontrager Ajna Elite, 153mm width
- Stem: Quintana Roo Alloy, 95mm length
- Basebar: Alloy, 40cm width
- Aerobars: Vision TT Bar, alloy, 290mm length
- Shifters: Microshift bar end shifters
- Brake Levers: Alloy
- Brakes: Shimano 105, side pull, dual pivot
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 600
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Crankset: Shimano 600, 172.5mm length, 55/42T
- Bottom Bracket: Square Taper
- Cassette: Shimano, 12-25T
- Chain: KMC X9
- Wheelset: Alex Rims R500, quick release
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro 650x23c
- Extras: Saddle mounted double bottle cage included.
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Bike has had most of the drivetrain replaced. Aside from replaced parts, rest of components show minor wear and scuffing.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 5 (new)
- Brake Pads: 3 (good)
- Tires: 5
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 4 (very good)
- Cables/Housing: 4
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'4" to 5'9". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.