USED Salsa Casseroll Triple 105 51cm/55cm Steel All-Road Gravel Bike Gold
For sale is a USED Salsa Casseroll Triple 105 51cm/55cm Steel All-Road Gravel Bike Gold
- Size: Salsa 51cm ***Fits like a 55cm***
- Seat Tube (c-t): 56cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54.5cm
- Head Tube: 145mm
- Steerer Tube: 230mm
- Standover Height: 30.5''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x10
- Components: 105
- Color: Gold
- Weight: 22.8lbs
- Frame: Salsa Clasico Cromoly
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: Cane Creek Threadless
- Seatpost: 27.2mm
- Saddle: WTB Volt 135
- Stem: Aluminum 100mm
- Handlebar: Salsa Aluminum 44cm
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-5600
- Brakeset: Tektro 521A Side Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5603 Clamp On Triple
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5600 GS Long Cage
- Crankset: Shimano 105 FC-5603 172.5mm
- Bottom Bracket: 52/39/30
- Cassette: Shimano CS-5600 12-25t
- Chain: Sram PC 1031
- Wheelset: 700c Alloy Clinchers w/ Tiagra Hubs
- Tires: Clement X'Plor700x36c
- Extras: Metal Platform Pedals
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Frame has a few scratches, but bike is in good mechanical shape. Bar tape is brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'6'' to 5'11". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.