SOLD OUT - USED Santana Picante Steel Mountain Tandem 20/18" Shimano Deore XT 3x7 26" Pink
For sale is a USED Santana Picante Steel Mountain Tandem 20/18" Shimano Deore XT 3x7 26"
- Size: 20"/18"
- Captain Seat Tube (c-t): 20"
- Captain Effective Top Tube: 58cm
- Stoker Seat Tube (c-t): 18"
- Stoker Reach: 59cm
- Head Tube: 100mm
- Steer Tube: 210mm
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 3x7
- Components: Shimano Deore XT Mix
- Color: Pink
- Weight: 40.1lbs
- Frame: Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: Threadless
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 26.8mm
- Saddle: Avocet Rear. Turbo Front
- Stem: Control Tech Aluminum 120mm
- Handlebar: Easton EA50 690mm
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-MT62
- Brakeset: Promax Front V-Brake, Shimano BR-MT732 Cantilever Rear
- Front Derailleur: Shimano XTR FD-M900
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT RD-M737
- Crankset: Specialied Aluminum, 170mm 46/36/26t
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: Shimano 7 Speed Freewheel 13-28t
- Chain: NEW KMX Z51
- Wheelset: Wheelsmith Chinook 26"
- Tires: NEW Kenda 26x2.1"
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Frame shows minimal wear and paint is in great shape. Tires, chain, and brake pads are all brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3/5 (Good, 5(NEW) for chain)
- Brake Pads: 5/5 (NEW)
- Tires: 5/5 (NEW)
- Wheels: 3/5 (Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 3/5 (Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (Very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit captains 5'10" to 6'3" and stokers 5'6" to 6'. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.