USED Soma Saga 60cm Steel Road Touring Bike Ultegra/105 Triple 10 Speed Blue
For sale is a USED Soma Saga 60cm Steel Road Touring Bike Ultegra/105 Triple 10 Speed Blue
- Size: 60cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 60cm
- Top Tube (effective): 60cm
- Head Tube: 220mm
- Steerer Tube: 300mm
- Standover Height: 32.5''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x10
- Components: Shimano 105/Ultegra Mix
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 26.6lbs
- Frame: Tange Prestige Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: American Classic Threadless
- Seatpost: Aluminum 27.2mm
- Saddle: Coda 1000M
- Stem: Adjustable Angle 130mm
- Handlebar: Specialized Comp Cx Aluminum 44cm
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-5700
- Brakeset: Avid Cantilever
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5703 Triple
- Rear Derailleur: Ultegra RD-6700 GS Long Cage
- Crankset: Shimano 105 FC-5703 175mm 50/39/30T
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano Deore XT CS-M770 11-32t 10 Speed
- Chain: NEW KMX X10.93
- Wheelset: WTB Chris Cross i19s
- Tires: Continental Gatorskin 700x23c
- Extras: Cross Stop Brake Levers
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Chain is brand new.SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 6' and up. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.