USED Specialized Epic Comp 58cm Carbon Road Bike 2x8 Speed Shimano 105 Blue
For sale is a USED Specialized Epic Comp 58cm Steel Road Bike 2x8 Speed Shimano 105 Blue
- Size: 58cm
- Seat Tube (c-c): 58cm
- Top Tube (effective): 58cm
- Head Tube: 165mm
- Steerer Tube: 1'' Threaded, Adjustable Quill Stem
- Standover Height: 33.5''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x8
- Components: Shimano 105 1056 Series
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 20.7lbs
- Frame: Lugged Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Aluminum
- Headset: 1'' Threaded
- Seatpost: Specialized Aluminum 27.2mm
- Saddle: Specialized
- Stem: HL Corp 110mm Aluminum Quill
- Handlebar: Sakae Custom Aluminum 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-1056
- Brakeset: Shimano 105 BR-1056
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-1056
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-1056
- Crankset: Shimano 105 FC-1056 175mm 53/39t
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: Shimano Hyperglide 12-23t
- Chain: Shimano
- Wheelset: Mavic 195 NE 700c Alloy Clincher
- Tires: Bontrager AW-3 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Frame and saddle show some cosmetic wear but bike is mechanically sound. Bar tape is brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10'' to 6'3''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.