USED Specialized Epic M4 Full Suspension Mountain Bike Small 26" Wheels 3x9 spd
For sale is a USED Specialized Epic M4 Full Suspension Mountain Bike Small 26" Wheel Shimano 3x9 speed
- Size: Small
- Seat Tube (c-t): 16"
- Top Tube (effective): 20.5"
- Head Tube: 4"
- Steer Tube: 7.5"
- Standover Height: 29"
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 3x9
- Type: Full suspension mountain bike
- Components: Shimano, Manitou, Fox, Avid
- Color: Dark Red, Gray
- Weight: 13kg/28.6 lbs
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: Manitou Skarab Diva Comp, 90mm travel
- Headset: Cane Creek Aheadset
- Rear Suspension: Fox Float R w/ Specialized BRAIN Suspension technology
- Seatpost: Alloy, 30.9mm Ø, 25mm offset
- Saddle: Specialized Dolce, 160mm width
- Stem: Truvativ alloy, 100mm length
- Handlebar: Specialized XC alloy, 650mm width
- Shifters: Shimano
- Brakes: Avid Single Digit 3R, V-brake,
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore LX
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT
- Crankset: Specialied StrongArm II, 44/32/22T
- Bottom Bracket: Octalink
- Cassette: 11-34T
- Chain: Shimano, 9-speed
- Wheelset: Mavic X221, quick release
- Tires: Specialized Roll X Pro, 26"x 2.0"
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Drivetrain and brakes function as expected. Rear shock and fork move through their travel without issue. Frame and components have a few minor scuffs and wear to them.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 3
- Tires: 3
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 3
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'4" to 5'9". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.