SOLD OUT - USED Vintaga Schwinn Paramount Series 2 PDG 60cm Steel Road Bike 2x7 Speed
For sale is a USED Vintaga Schwinn Paramount Series 2 PDG 60cm Steel Road Bike 2x7 Speed
- Size: 60cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 62cm
- Top Tube (effective): 60cm
- Head Tube: 180mm
- Steerer Tube: 1", Adjustable Quill Stem
- Standover Height: 34"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x7
- Components: Shimano 500EX Mix
- Color: Red
- Weight: 23.8lbs
- Frame: Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: 1" Threaded
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Avenir 100 Series
- Stem: Sakae Aluminum Quill 120mm
- Handlebar: Sakae Aluminum, 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano 500EX SL-A500 Index Down Tube Shifters
- Brakeset: Shimano 500EX BR-A500
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 500EX FD-A500
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 500EX RD-A500
- Crankset: Shimano 500EX FC-A500 170mm 53/42
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: Shimano 7 Speed 12-27t
- Chain: NEW KMC Z51
- Wheelset: Shimano WH-RM50 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: NEW Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x23c Rear, Bontrager AW3 700x25c
- Extras: Metal Platform Pedals
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Chain, bar tape, cables, housing and rear tire are all brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 6' and up. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.