SOLD OUT - USED Vintage 1950s Follis 60cm Lugged Steel French Randonneuring Bike 650b
For sale is a USED Vintage 1950s Follis 60cm Lugged Steel Randonneuring Bike 650b 2x4 Speed
- Size: 60cm
- Seat Tube (c-c): 60cm
- Top Tube (effective): 60cm
- Head Tube: 195mm
- Steerer Tube: 1" Threaded
- Standover Height: 34"
- Wheel Size: 650b
- Speed: 2x4
- Components: French Mix
- Color: Grey
- Weight: 31.2lbs
- Frame: Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: 1" Threaded
- Seatpost: Steel, 26.0mm
- Saddle: Wright's Jubilee
- Stem: Aluminum Quill, 80mm
- Handlebar: Steel Drop Bars, 42cm
- Shifters: Front Lever type Derailleur, Rear Down Tube Friction Shifter
- Brakeset: Mafac Cantilevers
- Front Derailleur: Le Simplex Lever Type
- Rear Derailleur: Cyclo 4 Speed
- Crankset: Durax Rosa 52/48t 172.5mm
- Bottom Bracket: French Threaded
- Cassette: 4 Speed Freewheel, 14-25
- Wheelset: Steel Rim 650b Clinchers 120mm rear wheel spacing
- Tires: Panaracer Col De La Vie 650x40
- Extras: Toe Clip Pedals, Ringing Telephone Bell, LEFOL hammered dual headlights and tail light, Aluminum Fenders, Integrated Front and Rear Racks, Frame Pump
CONDITION: USED, sold AS IS. Bike is in decent shape for age, and shows some cosmetic wear. Brake lever hoods are starting to fall off. The bike has some minor surface rust, but nothing that would affect structural integrity. Paint appears to be original, and most of the original logos and pin striping on the lugs are still visible. The bike is from the 1950s and appears to be all original besides a set of modern tires. The bike includes a ringing telephone bell, LEFOL hammered dual headlights, and integrated front and rear racks.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 6' and up. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.