USED Vintage Bianchi 54cm Lugged Steel Road Bike Campagnolo Nuovo Gran Sport
For sale is a USED Vintage Bianchi 54cm Lugged Steel Road Bike Campagnolo Nuovo Gran Sport
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-c): 54cn
- Top Tube (effective): 54cm
- Head Tube: 135mm
- Steerer Tube: 1" Threaded w/ Quill Stem
- Standover Height: 32"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x6
- Components: Campagnolo Mix
- Color: Celeste
- Weight: 24.1lbs
- Frame: Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: 1" Threaded
- Seatpost: Campagnolo Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Bianchi Suede
- Stem: 3T Aluminum Quill, 120mm
- Handlebar: 3T Grand Prix Aluminum, 40cm
- Shifters: Campagnolo Friction Down Tube Shifters
- Brakeset: Modolo Sporting Side Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Campagnolo Record
- Rear Derailleur: Campagnolo Nuovo Gran Sport
- Crankset: Bianchi Aluminum, 170mm 52/42t
- Bottom Bracket: Square Taper
- Cassette: Campagnolo 6 Speed 13-24t
- Wheelset: 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Wobbler Rallye 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in great condition for age. Tires and brake pads are starting to dry out, but otherwise bike is in great shape. Frame only has a few small scratches. Bar tape is not included. Bike is sold as is.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Brake Pads: 2/5 (Fair)
- Tires: 2/5 (Fair)
- Wheels: 3/5 (Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 3/5 (Good)
- Cables/Housing: 3/5 (Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.