SOLD OUT - USED Vintage Cannondale Med/Small Flat Bar Road Aluminum Tandem Black 3x7 Speed
For sale is a USED Vintage Cannondale Flat Bar Road Aluminum Tandem Black 3x7 Speed Med/Small
- Size: Medium/Small
- Captain Seat Tube (c-t): 48.3cm
- Captain Effective Top Tube: 54.5cm
- Stoker Seat Tube (c-t): 39.7cm
- Stoker Reach: 56cm
- Head Tube: 150mm
- Steer Tube: 1" Threaded w/ Quill Stem
- Wheel Size: 27"
- Speed: 3x7
- Components: Shimano Deore DX Mix
- Color: Black
- Weight: 41.1lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Tange Chromoly Steel
- Headset: Tange 1" Threaded
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Terry Rear, Specialized Front
- Stem: 1" Quill, 70mm
- Handlebar: Aluminum Flat Bars, 580mm
- Shifters: SRAM 3x7 Speed Grip Shifters
- Brakeset: Shimano BR-M650 Cantilevers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore DX FD-M550
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore DX RD-M550
- Crankset: Campagnolo Tandem Cranks, 170mm, 53/42/39
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: Shimano 7 Speed Freewheel 12-38t
- Chain: Shimano
- Wheelset: Wolber 27" Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro 27x1-1/4" Rear, Forte Strada 27x1-1/4" Front
- Extras: Rear Rack
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and freshly serviced. bike shows some minor cosmetic wear from normal use but is in great mechanical shape. Brake pads are brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3/5 (Good)
- Brake Pads: 5/5 (NEW)
- Tires: 3/5 (Good)
- Wheels: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 3/5 (Very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone Captains 5'5" to 5'10" and stokers 4'10" to 5'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.