USED Vintage Look KG 156 57cm Carbon Road Bike Aluminum Lugs Dura Ace 9 speed
For sale is a USED Vintage Look KG 156 57cm Carbon Road Bike Aluminum Lugs Shimano 9 speed
- Size: 57cm
- Seat Tube (c-c): 57cm
- Top Tube (effective): 57cm
- Head Tube: 150mm
- Steerer Tube: Adjustable Quill Stem
- Standover Height: 33''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x9
- Components: Shimano Mix
- Color: Black/Grey
- Weight: 19.9lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber with Aluminum Lugs
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Shimano 600 1'' Threaded
- Seatpost: Campagnolo Aluminum 25.2mm
- Saddle: Selle Italia Flite
- Stem: Modolo Aluminum Quill 120mm
- Handlebar: Scott Aluminum 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6510
- Brakeset: Shimano 105 BR-1055
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace FD-7400
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6600
- Crankset: Shimano Dura Ace FC-7402 175mm 53/39t
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6500 12-25t
- Chain: NEW KMC X9.93
- Wheelset: Mavic Open 4 700c Alloy
- Tires: NEW Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bar tape, chain, tires, cables and housing are all brand new. The aluminum lugs are starting to show some age.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'9'' to 6'1''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.