USED Vintage Miyata 912 56cm Steel Road Bike Shimano 600 Japanese Lugged
For sale is a USED Vintage Miyata 912 56cm Steel Road Bike Shimano 600 Japanese Lugged
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 56cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 145mm
- Steerer Tube: 1" Adjustable Quill
- Standover Height: 32"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x6
- Components: Shimano 600 6207 Mix
- Color: Black
- Weight: 22.25lbs
- Frame: Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: 1" Threaded
- Seatpost: Sakae Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Serfas
- Stem: Kushki Aluminum Quill, 110mm
- Handlebar: Kushki Winpista 40cm
- Shifters: Shimano 600 Down Tube Friction Shifters
- Brakeset: Shimano 600 BR-6207
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 600 FD-6207 Clamp On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 600 RD-6207
- Crankset: Shimano 600 FC-6207 170mm 52/42
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: Shimano 600 MF-6207 13-24t 6 Speed Freewheel
- Chain: Shimano
- Wheelset: Ukai 700c Alloy Clinchers W/ Shimano 600 Hubs
- Tires: Continental Ultra Sport 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. All cables and housing are brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.