SOLD OUT - USED Vintage Olmo Gran Sport 56cm Steel Road Bike Campagnolo 2x5 Friction Shift
For sale is a USED Vintage Olmo Gran Sport 56cm Steel Road Bike Campagnolo 2x5 Friction Shift
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 56cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 130mm
- Steerer Tube: 1" Threaded, w/ Quill Stem
- Standover Height: 32"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x5
- Components: Campagnolo Mix
- Weight: 24.5lbs
- Frame: Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: Olmo 1" Threaded
- Seatpost: Uno Aluminum, 26.4mm
- Saddle: WTB Rocket V
- Stem: Ambrosio Quill, 90mm
- Handlebar: Ambrosio Aluminum, 38cm
- Shifters: Campagnolo Down Tube Friction Shifters
- Brakeset: Weinmann Vainqueur 999 Center Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Campagnolo Gran Sport 3600
- Rear Derailleur: Schwinn Le Tour Long Cage
- Crankset: Olmo Steel Coder Pin 172.5,mm 52/42
- Bottom Bracket: Coder Pin Type
- Cassette: 14-26t 5 Speed Freewheel
- Wheelset: Rigida AL120 70c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: NEW Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, bike is. in good working order, but the paint on the frame is pretty worn. Frame and some components are showing a small amount of surface rust. Tires, bar tape, brake pads, cables and housing are all brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 2/5 (Fair)
- Brake Pads: 5/5 (NEW)
- Tires: 5/5 (NEW)
- Wheels: 2/5 (Fair)
- Frame: 3/5 (Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 5/5 (NEW)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.