USED Yeti 575 Full Suspension XT/XTR Large 26" Aluminum Front Frame/Carbon Rear
For sale is a USED Yeti 575 Full Suspension XT/XTR Large 26" Aluminum Front Frame/Carbon Rear End
- Size: Large
- Seat Tube (c-t): 20.5"
- Top Tube (effective): 24.25"
- Head Tube: 5.25"
- Steer Tube: 9.25"
- Standover Height: 30"
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 3x9 speed
- Type: Full suspension mountain bike
- Components: Shimano/Fox
- Color: Silver/Black
- Weight: 12.3kg/27.1 lbs
- Frame: Aluminum with carbon fiber seatstays
- Fork: Fox Talas RLC, 145mm Travel
- Headset: Cane Creek S3, Integrated
- Rear Suspension: Fox Float RP23, 200mm from eye to eye.
- Seatpost: Thomson Elite, 360mm length, 0mm offset, 30.9mm diameter
- Saddle: Yeti TiFly C, 133mm width
- Stem: RaceFace Atlas, 70mm length
- Handlebar: Easton MonkeyLite XC, 700mm width, 30mm rise
- Shifters: Shimano Deore XT, SL-M770
- Brakes: Shimano Deore XT BR-M775, 160mm rotors
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore FD-M770
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR 9 speed, RD-M972
- Crankset: Shimano Deore XT FC-M770, 44/32/22T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, threaded, external bearings
- Cassette: Shimano CS-M770, 11-34T
- Chain: KMC 9 speed
- Wheelset: DT Swiss XR 4.2D, 24mm width (external), 21mm depth
- Tires: WTB All Terrain, 26x1.95"
CONDITION: Used and in good condition. We recently installed new Tires, new chain, new front disc rotor.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 4 (very good)
- Tires: 5 (new)
- Wheels: 3 (good)
- Frame: 4 (very good)
- Shifters: 4 (very good)
- Cables/Housing: 3 (good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" - 6'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.