NEW Orbea Ordu M20 LTD Ultegra Time Trial Triathlon Bike
- FRAME: Orbea Ordu carbon OMX Disc, monocoque construction, HS 1" - 1 1/8" mini tapered, BB 386mm, powermeter compatible, Thru Axle 12x142mm, thread M12x2 P1, Speed release compatible dropout, Internal Cable Routing.
- FORK: Orbea Ordu OMX ICR fork 2021, full carbon, 1" head tube, Thru axle 12x100m, thread M12x2P1, Speed release compatible dropout. UCI Legal.
- CRANKSET: Rotor VEGAST Aero 36x52t Consult other components
- HEADSET: FSA 1-1/8"-1" Integrated Aluminium Cup
- HANDLEBAR: Orbea Ordu OMX
- EXTENSION: Vision Metron TFA Carbon Aero Clip-on JS-Bend
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Bar End SL-BSR1
- BRAKES: TRP T912 TT Hydraulic disc
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-28t 11-Speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000 SS
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- CHAIN: Shimano HG 701
- WHEELS: Vision 55 SC Disc Carbon TLR CL
- TYRES: Vittoria Rubino Pro IV G2.0 TLR 700x25c
- SEATPOST: Orbea Ordu OMX
- SADDLE: Fizik Argo Vento R5 size 140mm
- HANDLEBAR PLUGS: Orbea Eva
- FRONT WHEEL AXLE: Orbea Thru Axle 12x100mm M12x2 P1 Lite
- REAR WHEEL AXLE: Orbea Thru Axle 12x142mm M12x2 P1 Lite
- HYDRATION: Orbea Aero Bottle and Bottle cage Set
- STORAGE: Aero Accesory Container
- XS fits riders 5" to 5'7"
- S/M fits riders 5'7" to 5'11"
- M/L fits riders 5'9" to 6'1"
- XL fits riders 6'1" and up
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.