NEW All-City Cosmic Stallion Bike - Blue/Green Stripes All-Road Bike
The Cosmic Stallion is ready for any road, and any distance. From fast mountain road rides, to all day gravel epics, this bike sets a new standard for beauty and functionality. Thoroughly modern, classically styled, all on a lightweight disc-brake frameset.
- A.C.E. full-frame tubeset, heat treated, seamless
- Whisky No.9 15mm thru-axle, carbon blades, tapered carbon steerer tube, Post Mount Disc Brake mount
- Signature All-City thru-axle dropouts with removable derailleur hanger
- Three bottle cages, Rear rack mounts, front and rear fender eyelets
- Tire Clearance 700c x 41mm w/o Fenders; 700c x 35mm w/ Fenders
- E.D. coated for durability and rust prevention
- Shimano Di2 compatible
- 46cm -> 51.5cm effective top tube -> fits 5'1" - 5'7"
- 49cm -> 53cm effective top tube -> fits 5'4" - 5'9"
- 52cm -> 54.5cm effective top tube -> fits 5'5" - 5'10"
- 55cm -> 56cm effective top tube -> fits 5'8" - 6"
- 58cm -> 58cm effective top tube -> fits 5'10" - 6'3"
- 61cm -> 61cm effective top tube -> fits 6'1" - 6'6"
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.