NEW Salsa Deadwood SUS Carbon 29+ Frame Lime Green Mountain Frame
The Deadwood SUS is Salsa’s 29+ full-suspension short-travel trail frame. It’s designed to accommodate the rolling prowess of 29 x 3.0" tires, feature the true-tracking, sure footed Split Pivot suspension.
- High-modulus carbon fiber front triangle & aluminum seat stays stays with tapered headtube
- Split Pivot suspension design
- 100mm front and 91mm rear suspension travel
- Designed to use tires ranging from 2.6" to 3.0" in width, on up to a 45 mm rims via BOOST 148 spacing
- Frame accomodates internal dropper post cable routing
- PressFit 41 x 92 mm bottom bracket
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.