NEW Soma Wolverine v3.0 60cm Pearl Black Steel Gravel Bike Frame
The original inspiration for the Wolverine was "monster cross", but it is seriously so much more. Its geometry is stable enough for off road touring, but sporty enough for all-around adventure. With its sliding dropouts, you can turn it into a single-speed CX bike. With a split seatstay, it is compatible with the Gates Carbon Belt Drive.
The v.3.0 has the new robust IRD Broski Sliding Dropouts. We also switched up the welding method to keep more of the tube's overall strength.
- Tange Prestige heat-treated double butted CrMo front triangle; butted CrMo rear end
- Clearance for 700x45c tires w/ fenders
- Rear hub compatibility:135mm QR (convertible to 142 x 12 thru-axle with aftermarket inserts
- Gates Carbon belt drive compatible
- Optional matching forks:
A) lugged flat crown standard QR axle, Tange Infinity CrMo steel fork; double eyelets pannier rack and mini rack mounts.
B) Extra stiff unicrown straight blade 15mm thru-axle fork (w/ dual mid-blade bosses in 2019)
- Braze-ons for rear rack and fenders (disc brake-compatible racks only)
- 1-1/8" headtube (fits EC34/28.6|EC34/30 headsets)
- Sizes: 50, 52, 54, 56, 58. 60, 62 and 66cm
- 4.79 lbs (frame)
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.