NEW Salsa Rustler Carbon GX Eagle Bike - Red/Yellow/Fade Mountain Bike
The Rustler is Salsa’s playful and dynamic technical trail bike. It rewards the rider that’s willing to throw some body language into the way they tackle trails. Seek out features in the trail to find your flow; pop off every little rock and root, manual the rhythm sections, rail each corner and boost every double.
- Carbon frame and seat stays featuring the Split Pivot suspension design with 130mm of efficient travel, remaining fully active under braking while supportive throughout its travel, paired with a 150mm suspension fork
- Rear Flip chip adjusts head tube angle and bottom bracket height for terrain and personal preference, combined with a 425mm chainstay length and 27.5" wheels, make Rustler the liveliest bike in Salsa’s line
- The compact suspension layout combined with a low top tube, facilitates on-trail body language and offers stellar standover clearance across all sizes
- A short stem paired with long top tube, combined with a 66-degree head tube angle provides descending confidence, yet balances overall wheelbase length and slow speed maneuverability
- One full-size bottle cage mount fits inside the front triangle for all frame sizes. Pair with Anything Bracket and Rescue Roll for pack-free singletrack bliss
- Spec’d with a 27.5 x 2.6" wheel/tire combination, but can accommodate a range from 27.5 x 2.3 - 2.8’’
- XS: 5'1" to 5'6"
- SM: 5'5" to 5'8"
- MD: 5'8" to 5'11"
- LG: 5'11" to 6'2"
- XL: 6'2" and up
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.