SOLD OUT - NEW All-City Macho Man 58cm Shimano 105 Steel Cyclocross Bike
For sale is a New All City Macho Man 58cm Shimano 105 Steel Cyclocross Bike.
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 20 (2x10)
- Components: Shimano 105 5700
- Color: Citron Yellow
- Weight: ~24lb
- Frame: 612 Select ChroMoly steel. Double butted down, top, and seat tubes. Externally tapered, ovalized, and dimpled chain stays, tapered seat stays
- Fork: 4130 ChroMoly tapered fork blades, lugged crown and matching dropout. Straight steertube
- Headset: Cane Creek 10 series
- Seatpost: FSA SL-280
- Saddle: All-City Gonzo
- Stem: Salsa Guide, 1-1/8th threadless, 31.8 clamp
- Handlebar: Salsa Cowbell 3, 31.8
- Shifters: Shimano 105 10 speed
- Brakeset: Tektro R720
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer 46-36
- Bottom Bracket: FSA
- Cassette: Shimano Tiagra 12-28t 10 speed
- Chain: KMC X-10
- Wheelset: Alex XC23 32 hole rims with Shimano Tiagra hubs
- Tires: Kenda Small Block Eight 700X35c
- Extras: Fender Mounts, ED coated
CONDITION: NEW floor model - shows some signs of wear from test rides and storage
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'10" to 6'3".
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
If you would like to purchase this bicycle, it must be shipped to and assembled by your local bike shop - it cannot be shipped directly to the customer.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.