USED 2011 Specialized Crux Expert 54cm Carbon Cyclocross Gravel Bike SRAM Apex
For sale is a USED 2011 Specialized Crux Expert 54cm Carbon Cyclocross Gravel Bike SRAM Apex 2x10 Red
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 54.5cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54.5cm
- Head Tube: 14cm
- Steer Tube: 22.5cm
- Standover Height: 82cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Specialized/SRAM/FSA
- Color: Carbon/Red/White
- Weight: 9.7kg/ 21 lbs
- Frame: Specialized FACT 7m carbon, FACT Az1 construction, semi-compact design, FACT carbon seatstays w/ Zertz inserts, integrated headset, threaded BB
- Fork: S-Works FACT carbon full monocoque, SpeedZertz
- Headset: 1 1/8 Cr-Mo bearings with carbon 8mm cone spacer and 20mm of carbon spacers
- Seatpost: Specialized Comp, FACT carbon, aluminum head, two-bolt clamp, 27.2mm Ø 350mm length
- Saddle: Specialized Phenom Gel, 143mm width
- Stem: Specialized Pro-Set, 3D forged 7050 aluminum, 4-position adjustable, 4-bolt 31.8mm clamp +16°/-8° rise, 100mm length
- Handlebar: Specialized CX Comp 6061 alloy, short drop, 42cm width, 85mm reach, 130mm drop
- Shifters: SRAM Apex
- Brakeset: Tektro Wide (front) & Narrow (rear) Cantilever
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Apex
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Apex
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer, 46/36T, 172.5mm length
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo, threaded external cups
- Cassette: SRAM Apex, 10-speed, 11-32t
- Chain: KMC 10 speed
- Wheelset: Roval Pavé, 20mm width, 21mm width (external)
- Tires: Schwalbe Marathon, 700x38c
CONDITION: Used and in good shape. Bike has been freshened up, replacing worn and crusty cables/housing. Drivetrain is lubed and functions well. Parts have life left in them. A few scratches overall, mostly on seatpost, handlebar, and stem. Minor cosmetic wear on frame
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good) (5 for chain)
- Brake Pads: 5 (new)
- Tires: 3
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 5
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.