NEW 2019 Salsa Warbird 105 Carbon All-Road Gravel Bike White
Warbird is Salsa's gravel race bike, built off years of experience racing in some of the nation’s premier gravel events. It's designed to survive and thrive on anything from the often-hazardous B-roads that make up much of the Midwest gravel scene to the fire roads that climb to the heavens on the coasts.
- High-modulus carbon frame with rear thru-axle dropouts and rear rack compatibility via Rack-Lock seat collar (sold separately)
- Class 5 vibration reduction system dramatically increases comfort
- Waxwing carbon fork featuring a 12 x 100mm thru-axle, Three-Pack and fender mounts, mid-blade eyelets, dynamo cable routing, and flat-mount brake standard
- Full-frame internal cable routing for Di2 and mechanical brakes
- Toptube bag mounts on all sizes, 3 bottle mounts on sizes 56cm and up
- Clearance for 40mm travel suspension forks and internal dropper post routing (1x set-ups only)
- 49cm = 4'8" to 5'2"
- 52.5cm = 5'1" to 5'5"
- 54.5cm = 5'4" to 5'8"
- 56cm = 5'7" to 5'11"
- 57.5cm = 5'10" to 6'2"
- 59cm = 6'1" to 6'4"
- 61cm = 6'3" and up
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.