SOLD OUT - NEW 2012 Jamis Ventura Comp 48cm Pearl White Aluminum Road Bike Tiagra/Sora
For sale is a NEW 2012 Jamis Ventura Comp 48cm Pearl White Aluminum Road Bike 2x9 Speed
- Size: 48cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 48cm
- Top Tube (effective): 51.5cm
- Head Tube: 120mm
- Steerer Tube: 220mm
- Standover Height: 72.8cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x9
- Components: Shimano Sora/Tiagra Mix
- Color: Pearl White
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Ritchey Road, 31.6 x 300mm
- Saddle: Selle San Marco SPID Arrowhead with Syntex cover and carbon steel rails
- Stem: Ritchey Road, 3D forged 6061 alloy, 6° x 90mm
- Handlebar: Ritchey Logic, 6061 aluminum, 31.8 x 400mm
- Shifters: Shimano Sora ST-3400
- Brakeset: Side Pull Caliper
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora FD-3400
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra RD-4600
- Crankset: FSA Vero compact double, 50/34T, 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: English Threaded
- Cassette: Shimano 9 Speed
- Chain: KMC Z99
- Wheelset: Mavic CXP-22
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro, 700 x 23c
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 4'10'' to 5'3''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.