SOLD OUT - USED 2005 Jamis Eclipse 51cm Steel Carbon Road Bike Campagnolo Centaur 3x10
For sale is a USED 2005 Jamis Eclipse 51cm Steel Carbon Road Bike Campagnolo Centaur 3x10
- Size: 51cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 509mm
- Top Tube (effective): 532mm
- Head Tube: 105mm
- Steerer Tube: 175mm
- Standover Height: 30"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x10
- Components: Campagnolo Centaur
- Color: Silver/Black
- Weight: 19.3lbs
- Frame: Reynolds 853 Steel/Carbon
- Fork: Easton EC70 Carbon
- Headset: FSA 1-1/8" Threadless
- Seatpost: Easton EC90 Carbon, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Micargi Boni
- Stem: Ritchey Pro Aluminum, 100mm
- Handlebar: Easton EA70 Aluminum, 42cm
- Shifters: Campagnolo Centaur 3x10
- Brakeset: Campagnolo Centaur
- Front Derailleur: Campagnolo Centaur 3x
- Rear Derailleur: Campagnolo Centaur
- Crankset: Truvativ Rouleur Carbon, 170mm 53/39/30
- Bottom Bracket: GXP
- Cassette: Campagnolo 10 Speed 13-29t
- Chain: KMC DX10
- Wheelset: Mavic Ksyrium Elite
- Tires: NEW Michelin Dynamic Sport
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows little wear aside from some clear coat scratches on the fork. Bar tape and tires are brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Brake Pads: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Tires: 5/5 (NEW)
- Wheels: 3/5 (Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 3/5 (Good)
- Cables/Housing: 3/5 (Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'1" to 5'7". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.