SOLD OUT - USED Olmo 50cm Lugged Steel Road Bike Shimano 105 3x9 Speed Triple
For sale is a USED Olmo 50cm Lugged Steel Road Bike Shimano 105 3x9 Speed Triple
- Size: 50cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 50cm
- Top Tube (effective): 52cm
- Head Tube: 85mm
- Steerer Tube: 1" Threaded w/ Quill Stem
- Standover Height: 29.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x9
- Components: Shimano 105 5503 Mix
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 22.3lbs
- Frame: Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: 1" Threaded
- Seatpost: Kalloy Aluminum, 26.8mm
- Saddle: Specialized
- Stem: Aluminum Quill, 110mm
- Handlebar: Forma Aluminum, 40cm
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-5503 3x9
- Brakeset: Shimano 105 BR-5500
- Front Derailleur: Microshift 3x9 Speed Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5500 GS Long Cage
- Crankset: Shimano 105 FC-5503 170mm 53/39/30
- Bottom Bracket: Octalink
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG70-9 12-25t
- Chain: NEW KMC X9
- Wheelset: Mavic Open Pro 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: NEW Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in great shape and recently serviced. Paint is in great shape for age. Tires, bar tape, and chain are all brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Brake Pads: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Tires: 5/5 (NEW)
- Wheels: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (Very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5' to 5'5". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.