DEMO 2018 Jamis Renegade Expat 48cm Steel Gravel Bike Shimano Tiagra 10
For sale is a USED DEMO 2018 Jamis Renegade Expat 48cm Steel Gravel Bike Shimano Tiagra 10
- Size: 48cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 48cm
- Top Tube (effective): 517mm
- Head Tube: 80mm
- Steer Tube: 200mm
- Standover Height: 28.5"
- Wheel Size: 650b
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Tiagra 4700 Mix
- Color: Blue
- Frame: Reynolds 520 Steel
- Fork: Carbon Fiber, Tapered Steer Tube
- Headset: Threadless
- Seatpost: Ritchey Aluminum , 27.2mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal
- Stem: RItchey Aluminum, 80mm
- Handlebar: RItchey Aluminum, 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra ST-4700
- Brakeset: TRP Spyre Mechanical Disc Bakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra FD-4700
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiaga RD-4700
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer 165mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: Mega Exo
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500-10 11-32t
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: WTB STP i23 650b
- Tires: Clement X'Plor MSO 700x36c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order with some cosmetic wear. Bike was a shop demo bike. Shifters have a few scratches, but bike is in great mechanical shape.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 4'10" to 5'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.