SOLD OUT - NEW 2018 Cannondale Jekyll Carbon 1 Small 27.5" Eagle Fox Enduro Mountain Bike
For sale is a NEW 2018 Cannondale Jekyll Carbon 1 Small 27.5" Eagle Mountain Bike
- Size: SM
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Speed: 1x12
- Type: Full Suspension - Enduro / All-Mountain, Freeride / Bike Park
- Color: Black / Blue
- Frame: BallisTec carbon frame and swingarm, carbon link, carbon downtube protector
- Fork: FOX Factory Float 36, HSC/LSC, 3-position adjust, Kashima coating, 110x15mm axle, tapered steerer, 44mm offset
- Rear Suspension: FOX Factory Float X EVOL, Gemini remote-actuated dual mode air spring system, Kashima coating, 3-position lever
- Seatpost: Race Face Turbine dropper, internal routing, 125mm travel (S)
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Race, titanium rails
- Stem: annondale C1, 3D forged 6061 alloy, 31.8mm bar clamp, 0° rise, 35mm length
- Handlebar: Cannondale C1 riser, carbon, 4° upsweep, 9° backsweep, 780mm width, 15mm rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Shifters: SRAM X01 Eagle Trigger, 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Guide RSC, Centerline rotors, 200mm front, 180mm rear
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed
- Crankset: Truvativ Descendant Carbon Eagle, custom Ai offset*
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale alloy pressfit BB30
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10-50 tooth, 12-speed
- Chain: SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed, with PowerLink
- Wheelset: Cannondale HollowGram 30, carbon, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready - 110x15mm front, 148x12mm rear with Ai offset*
- Tires: Front: Maxxis Minion DHF, 3C Compound, EXO protection, folding, tubeless ready, 27.5" x 2.5" - Rear: Maxxis Minion DHR II, 3C Compound, EXO protection, folding, tubeless ready, 27.5" x 2.4"
NEW floor model, may show minor signs of wear from test rides and storage
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'4" to 5'9". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.