NEW All-City Mr. Pink 10th Anniversary Bike Road Bike
Designed to carry you as fast and efficiently as possible over any road surface, the Mr. Pink is a modern classic. High end steel, room for large volume tires, fast, responsive, aggressive, adaptable, and timeless.
- Featuring a limited-edition paint design to celebrate All-City’s 10th Anniversary
- Columbus Zona tubing, double-butted main triangle; brazed on seat collar and reinforced water bottle bosses
- Painted to match, Whisky No. 7 road plus carbon fork
- Internal cable routing, hidden fender mounts
- E.D. coated for durability and rust prevention
- Cast Dropout w/removable derailleur hanger
- English Threaded bottom bracket
- 46cm -> 52cm effective top tube -> fits 5'2" - 5'8"
- 49cm -> 53cm effective top tube -> fits 5'4" - 5'9"
- 52cm -> 54.5cm effective top tube -> fits 5'5" - 5'10"
- 55cm -> 56cm effective top tube -> fits 5'8" - 6"
- 58cm -> 58cm effective top tube -> fits 5'10" - 6'3"
- 61cm -> 60.5cm effective top tube -> fits 6" - 6'5"
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.