SOLD OUT - DEMO 2019 Nukeproof Scout 290 Race L 18" Hardtail Mountain Bike Shimano SLX 1x11
For sale is a DEMO 2019 Nukeproof Scout 290 Race L 18" Hardtail Mountain Bike Shimano SLX 1x11
- Size: Large/18"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 18"
- Top Tube (effective): 646.1mm
- Head Tube: 110mm
- Steer Tube: 180mm
- Standover Height: 28"
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Speed: 1x11
- Type: Hardtail Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano SLX M7000 MIx
- Color: Grey
- Weight: 30.9lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Rock Shox Recon 130mm
- Headset: Integrated, Tapered
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 31.6mm
- Saddle: WTB Volt
- Stem: Ragley Aluminum, 50mm
- Handlebar: Kona Aluminum, 760mm
- Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M7000-11
- Brakes: SRAM Level Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX RD-M7000-11
- Crankset: Shimano SLX FC-M7000 175mm 30t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000-11 11-42t
- Chain: Shimano 11 Speed
- Wheelset: WTB STp i29 29" Alloy Boost
- Tires: WTB Trail Boss 29x2.4" Rear, 29x2.5" Front
CONDITION: DEMO. Bike was custom built from the frame. It has been on a couple test rides and an extended demo since initial photos were taken. Contact us if you wish to see current photos.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'6" to 6'. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.