SOLD OUT - NEW 2018 Bianchi L'Eroica 59cm Lugged Columbus Steel Road Bike Campagnolo 10 sp
For sale is a NEW 2018 Bianchi L'Eroica 59cm Lugged Columbus Steel Road Bike Campagnolo 10
- Size: 59cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 59cm
- Top Tube (effective): 57.5cm
- Head Tube: 155mm
- Steerer Tube: Adjustable Quill Stem
- Standover Height: 32.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Campagnolo Mix
- Color: Celeste Blue
- Weight: 22.3lbs
- Frame: Columbus Zona Steel HANDMADE IN ITALY
- Fork: Columbus Zona Steel
- Headset: 1" Threaded
- Seatpost: Gran Compe Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Brooks Professional Leather
- Stem: ENE Aluminum Quill
- Handlebar: Gran Compe ENE Aluminum 42cm
- Shifters: Gran Compe ENE Friction Down Tube Shifters
- Brakeset: Gran Compe 610
- Front Derailleur: Campagnolo Veloce 10 Speed
- Rear Derailleur: Campagnolo Veloce 10 Speed
- Crankset: Gran Compe ENE 170mm 48/36t
- Bottom Bracket: Square Taper
- Cassette: Campagnolo 10 Speed 12-29t
- Chain: Campagnolo 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Ambrosio 700c Clinchers
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro Slick 700x23c
- Extras: Toe Clip Pedals
CONDITION: NEW, bike has a few test rides on it and has been stored out of box on a sales floor.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" to 6'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.