USED 2013 Jamis Xenith Pro Di2 Femme 48cm Ultegra Carbon Road Bike 2x10 Speed
For sale is a USED 2013 Jamis Xenith Pro Di2 Femme 48cm Ultegra Carbon Road Bike 2x10 Speed
- Size: 48cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 44cm
- Top Tube (effective): 50cm
- Head Tube: 100mm
- Steerer Tube: 190mm
- Standover Height: 28"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra Di2 6770 Mix
- Color: Black White Red
- Weight: 18.7lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber, Tapered Steer Tube
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Ritchey Carbon Pro 31.6mm
- Saddle: RavX Gello Race
- Stem: Ritchey Pro Aluminum 90m,
- Handlebar: Ritchey Pro Aluminum 40cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-6770
- Brakeset: Shimano Non Series BR-R561
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-6770
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 RD-6770
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6750 170mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5700 11-25
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Shimano WH-RS10 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Continental Gatorskin Hardshell 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Di2 firmware was updated 3/4/19. Bar tape is brand new. Bike has a few small scratches nut is mechanically sound.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 4'10" to 5'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.