SOLD OUT - DEMO 2017 Niner RIP 9 Alloy 2 Star SLX RS 27+ LG 19'' Mountain Bike Gray
For sale is a DEMO 2017 Niner RIP 9 Alloy 2 Star SLX RS 27+ LG 19'' Mountain Bike Gray
- Size: 19''/ Large
- Seat Tube (c-t): 19''
- Top Tube (effective): 59cm
- Head Tube: 110mm
- Steer Tube: 200mm
- Standover Height: 29''
- Wheel Size: 27.5+
- Speed: 1x11
- Type: Full Suspension 27.5+ Bike
- Components: Shimano SLX Mix
- Color: Grey
- Weight: 30.7lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Rock Shox Lyrik RC 170mm Travel
- Headset: Integrated
- Rear Suspension: Rock Shox Monarch +
- Seatpost: KS Lev Dropper
- Saddle: Niner
- Stem: Race Face Aluminum 70mm
- Handlebar: Race Face Affect 780mm
- Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M7000
- Brakes: Shimano SLX BR-M7000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX RD-M7000
- Crankset: Race Face Affect 175mm 32t
- Bottom Bracket: English Threaded
- Cassette: Shimano Deore XT CS-M8000 11-42t
- Chain: Shimano 11 Speed
- Wheelset: Stans ZTR Baron S1
- Tires: Maxxis Ikon + 27.5x2.8''
CONDITION: NEW DEMO. This bike has gone out on a few longer test rides and a couple half-day rentals. Message us for current photos of the bike.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8'' to 6'1''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.