NEW Avid BB7 MTB Cable Disc Brake Graphite, CPS, Rotor/Bracket Sold Separately
The industry standard cable-actuated disc brake since its introduction is still popular due to smooth ball bearing operation and ease of installation and maintenance.
- All calipers have 74mm mounting bolt spacing
- For use with with long cable-pull levers
- Due to the shape of the brake pad installation tabs, this model is not compatible with Centerlock or HSX rotors
- Pad retraction and spring tension are adjustable
- Includes steel-backed sintered pads
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.