NEW LOOK KEO 2 MAX Pedals - Single Sided Clipless, Chromoly, 9/16", Black
The KEO 2 MAX pedal is an excellent example of LOOK's desgin experience. With its wide contact area and composite body, it offers state-of-the-art technology for full power transfer, in an affordable package.
- Lightweight, but durable at 130g per pedal / 328g pair with cleats
- 40% more contact area than the competition, 60mm platform width, 500mm² platform area for maximum power transfer and greater pedal stability, stainless steel optimizes pedal stiffness
- Easy clip in/out with adjustable spring tension from 8 to 12
- Comes with KEO Grip Cleat and compatible with the Standard KEO Cleat, 0˚, 4.5˚ (included), 9˚ float options available
- Composite Body, Stainless Steel Platform, Chromoly + Spindle, Standard Coil Spring Retention, Steel Bearings
- Cleat Interface: Look KeO
- Pedal Type: Single Sided Clipless
- Color: Black
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Pedal Body Material: Composite
- Defined Color: Black
- Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.