USED 1986 Cannondale SR500 54cm Aluminum Road Bike 2x6 Speed Shimano 600
For sale is a USED 1986 Cannondale SR500 54cm Aluminum Road Bike 2x6 Speed Shimano 600
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 54cm
- Top Tube (effective): 55cm
- Head Tube: 120mm
- Steerer Tube: 1" Adjustable Quill Stem
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x6
- Components: Shimano 600 Mix
- Color: Red
- Weight: 21.3lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: 1" Threaded
- Seatpost: Sugino Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Cannondale
- Stem: Cinelli Quill, 90mm
- Handlebar: Cinelli Aluminum 40cm
- Shifters: Shimano 600 SL-6208 Index Down Tube Shifters
- Brakeset: Shimano 600 BR-6208
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 600 FD-6207
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 600 RD-6208
- Crankset: Shimano 600 FC-6207 170mm 52/42
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: Suntour 6 Speed Freewheel, 13.24
- Chain: NEW KMC Z51
- Wheelset: Mavic MA40
- Tires: NEW Michelin Dynamic Sport Classic700x23c
- Extras: Toe Clip Pedals
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Paint is non original and previous owner has painted over all frame markings. Bike is in great shape mechanically. Tires, chain, bar tape, cables and housing are all brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.