USED 1993 Trek 930 Singletrack 20.5'' Rigid Steel Mountain Bike 3x7 Sp. Shimano
For sale is a USED 1993 Trek 930 Singletrack 20.5'' Rigid Steel Mountain Bike 3x7 Speed Shimano
- Size: 20.5''
- Seat Tube (c-t): 20.5''
- Top Tube (effective): 59cm
- Head Tube: 125mm
- Steer Tube: Adjustable Quill Stem
- Standover Height: 30.5''
- Wheel Size: 26''
- Speed: 3x7
- Type: Rigid Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano Altus Mix
- Color: Green/Black
- Weight: 28.75lbs
- Frame: True Temper OX Comp II Steel
- Fork: Rigid, Steel
- Headset: 1'' Threaded
- Seatpost: T Systems Aluminum 27.2mm
- Saddle: Bontrager Paradigm
- Stem: T Systems Quill 130mm
- Handlebar: T Systems Aluminum Flat Bar 580mm
- Shifters: Shimano Altus ST-AT10
- Brakes: Shimano Cantilever
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus FD-AT10 Clamp On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus RD-AT10
- Crankset: Shimano Altus FC-AT10 175mm 42/32/22
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: 7 Speed 13-30t Freewheel
- Chain: Shimano
- Wheelset: Matrix Single track 26'' Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Kenda 26x2.1''
- Extras: Metal Platform Pedals
CONDITION: USED, in great shape with little wear. Frame has a few small scratches. Tires appear to be brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'11'' to 6'4''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.