USED 2003 Specialized Epic Disk 16" Aluminum Full Suspension Mountain Bike Red
For sale is a USED 2003 Specialized Epic Disk 16" Aluminum Full Suspension Mountain Bike Red
- Size: 16"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 16"
- Top Tube (effective): 54cm
- Head Tube: 100mm
- Steer Tube: 185mm
- Standover Height: 29"
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 3x9
- Type: Full Suspension Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano Deore Mix
- Color: Red
- Weight: 27.5lbs
- Frame: M4 Aluminum
- Fork: Fox Float 80 RL 80mm Travel
- Headset: Threadless
- Rear Suspension: Fox Float R w/ Brain 90mm Travel
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 30.9mm
- Saddle: WTB Pure V
- Stem: Aluminum, 80mm
- Handlebar: Easton Monkey Lite Carbon, 670mm
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M670
- Brakes: Shimano Deore BR/BL-M555
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore LX FD-M570
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR RD-M952
- Crankset: Specialized Strong Arm 170mm 44/34/22t
- Bottom Bracket: Octalink v2
- Cassette: Shimano Deore XT CS-M770 11-32t
- Chain: Shimano 9 Speed
- Wheelset: Mavic X223 Disc
- Tires: Specialized The Captain 26x2.2"
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows some cosmetic wear.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3/5 (Good)
- Brake Pads: 3/5 (Good)
- Tires: 3/5 (Good)
- Wheels: 3/5 (Good)
- Frame: 3/5 (Good)
- Shifters: 3/5 (Good)
- Cables/Housing: 3/5 (Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'4" to 5'9". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.