USED 2004 Gary Fisher HKEK 19" Aluminum Hardtail Mountain Bike 3x9 Speed XT
For sale is a USED 2004 Gary Fisher HKEK 19" ALuminum Hardtail Mountain Bike 3x9 Speed XT
- Size: 19"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 19"
- Top Tube (effective): 62cm
- Head Tube: 125mm
- Steer Tube: 200mm
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 3x9
- Type: Hardtail Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano Deore XT Mix
- Color: Grey
- Weight: 29.1lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Rock Shox Reba 115mm Travel
- Headset: Cane Creek Threadless
- Seatpost: Crankbrothers Cobalt Aluminum, 31.6mm
- Saddle: Niner
- Stem: Specialized Aluminum, 90mm
- Handlebar: Crankbrothers Aluminum 680mm 15mm Rise
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M510
- Brakes: Avid BBDB Mechanical Disc Brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT FD-M780
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT RD-M750
- Crankset: Shimano Deore FD-M540 175mm 42/32/24t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette:Shimano Hyperglide 11-34t
- Chain: Shimano 9 Speec
- Wheelset: Sunrims SOS 32 26" Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Specialized City Slicks, 26x2.2"
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows some minor cosmetic wear, but is mechanically sound.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'1". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.