USED 2005 Trek 1200 58cm Aluminum Road Bike 3x9 Speed Shimano Tiagra
For sale is a USED 2005 Trek 1200 58cm Aluminum Road Bike 3x9 Speed Shimano Tiagra
- Size: 58cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 58cm
- Top Tube (effective): 58cm
- Head Tube: 140mm
- Steerer Tube: 245mm
- Standover Height: 31.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x9
- Components: Shimano Tiagra/105 Mix
- Color: Silver/Black
- Weight: 20.6lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Threadless
- Seatpost: Bontrager Carbon, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Bontrager Race Lux
- Stem: Bontrager Select Aluminum, 110mm +17º
- Handlebar: Bontrager Sport Aluminum, 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra ST-4403
- Brakeset: Tektro Side Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra FD-4400
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5501
- Crankset: Bontrager Aluminum 175mm 53/39/30t
- Bottom Bracket: Octalink
- Cassette: SRAM 9 Speed 11-26t
- Chain: Shimano 9 Speed
- Wheelset: AlexRims AT450 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Bontrager Select B 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in great shape with little wear. Decals on chainstay show some minor wear, but otherwise bike is in great shape. Bar tape is brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4/5
- Brake Pads: 4/5
- Tires: 4/5
- Wheels: 4/5
- Frame: 4/5
- Shifters: 4/5
- Cables/Housing: 4/5
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" to 6'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.