USED 2008 Look 585 Medium Carbon Road Bike Shimano Dura Ace 2x11 Speed
For sale is a USED 2008 Look 585 Medium Carbon Road Bike Shimano Dura Ace 2x11 Speed
- Size: Medium/ 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 53cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54cm
- Head Tube: 150mm
- Steerer Tube: 235mm
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Dura Ace 9000/9100 Mix
- Color: Black
- Weight: 14.8lbs!
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: SDG Carbon, 27.2mm
- Saddle: SDG Formula FX, Monorail
- Stem: Deda Newton Aluminum, 110mm
- Handlebar: Deda newton Aluminum, 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace ST-9000
- Brakeset: Shimano Dura Ace BR-9100
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace FD-9000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace RD-9000
- Crankset: Shimano Dura Ace FC-R9100 170mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano Dura Ace CS-9000 11-28t
- Chain: Shimano 11 Speed
- Wheelset: Shimano Dura Ace C24 Carbon Clinchers
- Tires: Continental GP 4000 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in great shape and recently serviced. The bike shows very little wear. Bar tape is brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Brake Pads: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Tires: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Wheels: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (Very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.