USED 2008 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert M Full Suspension Mountain Bike
For sale is a USED 2008 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert M Full Suspension Mountain Bike
- Size: Medium/17"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 17"
- Top Tube (effective): 58cm
- Head Tube: 110mm
- Steer Tube: 200mm
- Standover Height: 30"
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 3x9
- Type: Full Suspension Mountain Bike
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 27.75lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Fox 32 TALAS 100-140mm
- Headset: 1-1/8" Threadless
- Rear Suspension: Fox Triad
- Seatpost: Specialized Aluminum, 30.9mm
- Saddle: WTB Pure V
- Stem: Specialized Aluminum, 90mm
- Handlebar: Specialized Aluminum, 640mm
- Shifters: Shimano Deore LX SL-M580 Front, Shimano Alivio SL-M4000 Rear
- Brakes: NEW Shimano BR/BL-MT200 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore LX FD-M580
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR RD-M971
- Crankset: Shimano Deore XT FC-M760 175mm 44/34/22
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano 9 Speed 11-34t
- Chain: Shimano 9 Speed
- Wheelset: DT Swiss X450 26" Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Specialized Ground Control 26x2.10" Rear, Kenda Nevegal 26x2.25" Front
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Brakes and hand grips are both brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3/5 (Good)
- Brake Pads: 5/5 (NEW)
- Tires: 3/5 (Good)
- Wheels: 3/5 (Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 3/5 (Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (Very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'11". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.