USED 2011 Specialized Roubaix SL3 Expert Medium 54cm Carbon Endurance Road Bike
For sale is a USED 2011 Specialized Roubaix SL3 Expert Medium 54cm Endurance Road Bike
- Size: Medium/54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 54cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54.8cm
- Head Tube: 165mm
- Steerer Tube: 250mm
- Standover Height: 29.5''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6700 Mix
- Color: Red
- Weight: 16.6lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbn Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Specialized Carbon 27.2mm
- Saddle: Specialized Toupe
- Stem: Specialized SL Aluminum 100mm
- Handlebar: Specialized Aluminum 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6700
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6700
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6700 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6700 Short Cage
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6700 172.5 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: English Threaded
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6700 11-28
- Chain: NEW KMC X10.93
- Wheelset: AlexRims ALX320dx
- Tires: Specialized Turbo Pro 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Chain and bar tape are both brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5'' to 5'10''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.