USED 2011 Surly Pacer 50cm Steel Road Bike Shimano Tiagra 2x9 speed Green
For sale is a USED 2011 Surly Pacer 50cm Steel Road Bike Shimano Tiagra 2x9 speed Green
- Size: 50cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 44cm
- Top Tube (effective): 50cm
- Head Tube: 90mm
- Steerer Tube: 190mm
- Standover Height: 28"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x9
- Components: Shimano Tiagra 4500 Mix
- Color: Green
- Weight: 21.8lbs
- Frame: 4130 Cromoly Steel
- Fork: 4130 Cromoly Steel
- Headset: Ritchey Threadless
- Seatpost: Uno Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: WTB SST
- Stem: Ritchey WCS Aluminum 90mm
- Handlebar: Torelli Aluminum, 36cm
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra ST-4500
- Brakeset: Tektro R358
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra FD-4500 Clamp On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra RD-4500 Short Cage
- Crankset: FSA Vero 170mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50-9 12-25t
- Chain: Shimano 9 Speed
- Wheelset: AlexRims R390 700c Alloy CLincher w/ Tiagra Hubs
- Tires: Roll-y Pol-y 700x28c
CONDITION: This bike only has two rides on it and is in excellent, almost new condition. Letters of the Surly decal on the right chain stay are missing.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5' to 5'5". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.